I ordered a phone case from a reputable, well known auction site in June for a G'Zone cellphone.I paid for the order with my debit card, and waited for the order to come but I never got it.

they just kept sending me an email every month that said it was backordered. The last one was in October and haven't heard from them again.

I tried calling the company but it says the mailbox is full and I tried the website but is no longer a working website.They steal your money, don't buy from them.

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more "HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account ATT "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more El Cid Vacations Club - Oscar Salinas -Vacation Consultant - El Cid El Cid Vacations Club "Upon ones arrival, the representatives of the El Cid Resort establish a conversation designed to profile in order o determine whether one has the capacity to purchase a time share...." Read more William W Dillard II Austin Texas Home Improvements Austin Texas Home Improvements "I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home. My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted..." Read more Bad experience at Tommy Hilfiger Lithuania Tommy Hilfiger "I want to start with the fact that I always buy Tommy Hilfiger chlothes at all over the world, but mostly in Lithuania because I am from where. All time..." Read more MegaBus OR HepABus What Do You See Megabus "...I have Pictures that I am including of What a Repulsive Ride we All Endured on this MegaBus Journey.Sewage, YES, as in the Toilet Water Running Down the isle and..." Read more