I ordered a phone case from a reputable, well known auction site in June for a G'Zone cellphone.I paid for the order with my debit card, and waited for the order to come but I never got it.

they just kept sending me an email every month that said it was backordered. The last one was in October and haven't heard from them again.

I tried calling the company but it says the mailbox is full and I tried the website but is no longer a working website.They steal your money, don't buy from them.

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more