This is real simple.I purchased phones, they took money out of my account and for two weeks I have no knowledge of where my phones are located and no one returns my messages.

ANd on top of all of this I paid the extra 60 dollars for next day delivery. I have left numerous messages in which they say they will call back promptly. Yeah right! And now I am trying to cancel the order and no one seems to be responding to that either!

I am really tempted to fly to California all the way from Texas to see them!

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Factory Direct Home Improvement - Pissed Consumer of Factory Direct Factory Direct Home Improvement "I could find one window company that had good pricing and great products. All the window companies that came out to our home tried to sell us. I didn’t want..." Read more William W Dillard II Austin Texas Home Improvements Austin Texas Home Improvements "I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home. My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted..." Read more VANS - Unglued VANS "This is the second time I had to go back & buy my 16 yr a pair of the same vans. He only wore the first pair for a week..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Order item tak sampai,di cancel,refund Lazada Malaysia "Pada 11/10/17,Lazada email saya menyatakan saya cancel order..tetapi saya tak melakukannya.. Pada 12/10/17,Lazada email saya menyatakan sudah refund wang saya sebanyak RM1312.50 tetapi saya telah update akaun bank saya tiada..." Read more