Cellular Blowout is a ripoff, fraud, scaming anyone wanting to save a few dollars, Doyour self a favor do not order.Thee complaints are real and the so called company does not stand behind anything.Dont give them your money.

They will take it and laugh as the go to the bank. You will feel better if you donate your money to a charity. I placed a order for $200.00. Received a backorder status.

No responses since, 2 years later numerous calls no answer, emails no responses.

I am hoping that the owners reap what they have sown one day.Their judgement day will come.

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

Dave bleeden is ceo of Sombrio Capital Corp. (SBPP.OB) which owns cellular blowout and hotcloud moble

"HELD HOSTAGE UVERSE ATT DSL" ATT "Are you bored & have nothing exciting to do to occupy your mind? I have the answer just call AT&T & get "U-Verse" for your phone, Internet & your cable!..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Stop And Shop - Chicken in package weighs less than label indicates Stop And Shop "...The package indicated that the chicken weighed 1.07 pounds.The weight of the chicken is actually 15.60 oz. which is .975 pounds. At $7.99/pound that is an overcharge..." Read more Tophatter - Fraudulent activity counterfeit mail fraud scam Tophatter "So this is what I sent to TOPHATTER: "Really? Well now my family's orders are trickling in and it's so embarrassing, after the crap I had gotten in. While I..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more H20 Wireless - Couldn't active the new sim cards that i purchased H20 Wireless "I purchased to sims as multi-line plan and wanted to transfer my existing numbers from att. I called 3 times to customer service and provided all the details and i..." Read more