I purchased a couple hundred dollar phone from cellular blowout and they kept telling me the phone was on back order.After a month i decided i wanted a refund and they stopped responding to me.

I e-mailed Clarissa who is their credit manager and she never responded. I filed a BBB and got no response. I was robbed by them. The BBB told me to take them to small claims court.

Do not buy from cellular blowout.com.

I think those of us who have been robbed by them should file a class action lawsuit so that we can get our compensation.

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

Cellular Blowout - Carlos Morales Cellular Blowout "I ordered (order number:-C236951) the product below and after 4 months i send an e_mail to this company to send my monwey back (return to my credit card), but never..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Dish Network - If you value your home, don't let Dish touch it! Dish Network "If you value your home, don't let Dish touch it!..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more