I ordered 2 Razr phones each w/ 2yr warrantees on 12/5/2008 for Christmas gifts.One arrived 12/23 and the other 1/26/2009 after many calls and emails.

Both phones when I ordered online said IN STOCK so It never should have taken over a month & a half to get one of the 2 phones I ordered. I called and called repeatedly and could only get voicemail that would allow me to leave a message some times and sometimes it wouldnt. Finally I decided to get to cust.Serv. by pushing wholesale prompt and I actually reached a live person in customer service.

They told me the ph was not in stock & they were waiting on an overseas shipment. I asked a supervisor for some kind of compensation for all my trouble, & after going back & forth she agree to a basic earpiece set, which I never received. I had to return the 1st ph (inferior quality/refurbished) b/c the speaker went out within a month. It was replaced thru warrantee w/ another scratched up refurbished ph.

And recently I found out they cancelled one of my 2yr warrantees prematurely without my knowledge & w/o doing any repairs on this other ph that was still under warrantee.Do yourself a favor, DONT BUY HERE!!

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments