I ordered 2 Razr phones each w/ 2yr warrantees on 12/5/2008 for Christmas gifts.One arrived 12/23 and the other 1/26/2009 after many calls and emails.

Both phones when I ordered online said IN STOCK so It never should have taken over a month & a half to get one of the 2 phones I ordered. I called and called repeatedly and could only get voicemail that would allow me to leave a message some times and sometimes it wouldnt. Finally I decided to get to cust.Serv. by pushing wholesale prompt and I actually reached a live person in customer service.

They told me the ph was not in stock & they were waiting on an overseas shipment. I asked a supervisor for some kind of compensation for all my trouble, & after going back & forth she agree to a basic earpiece set, which I never received. I had to return the 1st ph (inferior quality/refurbished) b/c the speaker went out within a month. It was replaced thru warrantee w/ another scratched up refurbished ph.

And recently I found out they cancelled one of my 2yr warrantees prematurely without my knowledge & w/o doing any repairs on this other ph that was still under warrantee.Do yourself a favor, DONT BUY HERE!!

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Skylight Visa - Refund requested by company denied product never recieved Skylight Visa "I Michaela Vinnedge-Essert ordered an Iphone 5s on August 15, 2017 on walmart.com from Quickwireless.com. My product was supposed to be delivered on September 4, 2017 my product was not..." Read more EBay Shipping Gouging Fraud Seller Ebay "On Sept. 23, 2017 I purchased and paid for by credit card 2 saddles. I received one but the other never showed up. When questioned about it, the seller; the-trading_co..." Read more Subaru Of America Subaru Of Soiux Falls Sd - Faulty windsheild Subaru Of America Subaru Of Soiux Falls Sd "2018 Subaru outback one week old have used the defrosters one time on a cold morning light frost on windshield. Let car run for 10 minutes to warm up came..." Read more West Elm - Everything is cheaply made West Elm "30% of my home goods come from West Elm. I am happy with two of said purchases. Both of which are un-upholstered chairs that don't get everyday use. The other..." Read more