I ordered a phone and accessories and gave my information. The money was taken out of my account on 3/2/10 and I still haven't received my order!

I sent an email threatening to turn them in for fraud and they replied with my order was being processed. I replied and told them beings they already took the money the dang order should be shipping. Got back that it was being looked into!

I am a single parent and can't afford for money to be taken with no product returned. I will see this through and I will prevail over this fraudulent bull----!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

6/2/10 I also ordered a cell phone from cellular belowout, and my credit card was charged for the order. It's now three weeks later, and I've yet to receive cell phone I ordered. I emailed their coustomer service several times, and they've never replied to my emails.

This happened to me too! I placed an order in January- today is March 23rd and i still have not received my order.

I have call numerous times and emailed as well and no one calls me back. What can we do as consumers?

jenofer

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Total Wireless - Scammy-class action anyone? Total Wireless "I purchased from Walmart-it says it's a 6gb Walmart exclusive plan. My phone says I used 4.6 gb, they say it's my 5 gb cap and it no longer works...." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "...I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more