I ordered a phone and accessories and gave my information. The money was taken out of my account on 3/2/10 and I still haven't received my order!

I sent an email threatening to turn them in for fraud and they replied with my order was being processed. I replied and told them beings they already took the money the dang order should be shipping. Got back that it was being looked into!

I am a single parent and can't afford for money to be taken with no product returned. I will see this through and I will prevail over this fraudulent bull----!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

6/2/10 I also ordered a cell phone from cellular belowout, and my credit card was charged for the order. It's now three weeks later, and I've yet to receive cell phone I ordered. I emailed their coustomer service several times, and they've never replied to my emails.

This happened to me too! I placed an order in January- today is March 23rd and i still have not received my order.

I have call numerous times and emailed as well and no one calls me back. What can we do as consumers?

jenofer