I ordered a pink lg shine from this company. First of all i paided extra to have 2day shipping, i didnt recieve it for 2 weeks.

Second when i finally recieved the phone it did not work, i took it to a corporate store and everything. So i sent e mials and called and no one ever responded. I threatened to call my attorney and everything and still no responce. So finally i got fed up and i called a number that i got off of the web and got to actually talk to someone and they tried to give me the same number i had been trying for the past week so i told him that i was an attorney and he got scared and gave me clarissa's number she can help you with anything believe me.

TRY IT 805-320-3477. Get your money back!!!! I am!!!!

I went through *** to get this number.

Comments

I ordered a phone 2 years ago and still, no phone, no refund, no response. Contacted everyone I could think of - nothing! Maybe next step should be attorney general?!

this is very simple. CB website is a scam.

you will never get the cellphone. and if you try to get your money back they will try to charge a fee for nothing. the solution is very simple. call your credit card and state this as fraudulent charge.

the bank is aware of this problem and will not ask many questions. you will have your money next day.

A year ago I ordered an unlocked phone from Cellular Blowout (I had ordered in the past and was very happy). Not at all the case this time!

They were quick to process the payment but we were told the phone was "out of stock". This went on for 3 months. We selected another phone and then they sent a TOTALLY different phone of a much lesser value and used at that. Finally I returned the phone for the credit exactly as I was told.

No Refund was ever processed. I have been lied to. 1st their CCard machine wasn't working and then on & on. I even went to the extent of contacting Motorola to let them know their name was being tarnished by this scam company.

I see now that their website is not active so I can only hope they are finally out of business.

Never got a phone and out the money! I hope "Kelsey" in their customer service department slept well at night for all the lies she told us!

:( TOOK MY MONEY FOR SON'S CELL PHONE BUT NEVER RECEIVED PHONE. ALL I KEPT GETTING IS AN "OUT OF STOCK" EMAIL.

THIS HAS GONE ON FOR SEVEN MONTHS. CAN NOT EVER GET A REAL PERSON TO SPEAK TO...ONLY THAT USELESS ANSWERING MACHINE.

I ordered on May 06 2010 and I didn't recieve nothing and bin trying to get my money back! GIVE ME MY F***** MONEY BACK!

I ordered a phone on the 17th of April 2010

Every week its the same thing its on back order.It has been over 3 months I demanded my money,they told me the credit dept.was handling it ,I told them it didn't take that long to take my money out,so why so long to put it back.I even threatned then with the BBB.Still nothing.

This is the private phone number of a former CB employee. She gets calls several times a month even though she hasn't worked for them in over a year. Her suggestion to me was to use different email addresses when sending inquiries; apparently their customer service correspondence system is archaic and they are VERY under-staffed and any follow-up requests tend to be put by the wayside if they are from an email addy that is a "duplicate request."

I ordered a phone since last week Friday and they are saying they did not receive the money and my bank said they did, and now they have not shipped the phone as yet.

I ordered from Cellular-blowout.com before I too read the reviews. I ordered a cable/software suite that costs $16.

When my order came in the only thing in the package was the cable. I e-mailed them and was told the software does not come with the cables.

I told them that is even what it states on the invoice. They ripped me off and I will not do business with them again..

i order from cellular blowout after waiting for a month and no phone i cancel and ask for a refund its two month and still no feund can someone help me please.

this comapany got money 3 times from my account and the cellphone is a *** and now my debit card is lacked and my money i dont know where is someone HELP ME PLEASE

i order a phone two weeks ago and they promise it would be here in 3 days but it never got here dam im pissed dont ever puy anything from cellular blowout

CELLULAR BLOW OUT IS ALSO KNOWN AS WILDCAT COMMUNICATION GROUP....AS WELL.

I WENT ROUND AND ROUND WITH CALLING ALL KINDS OF NUMBERS AND TRIED FOR A MONTH TO GET REFUND OR MERCHANDISE...NEVER RECEIVED EITHER...ITS BEEN 9 MONTHS!!!! I'M STILL ANGRY...MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL SELLING MERCHANDISE...OR SCAMMING I SHOULD SAY. :( :( :( :( :?

ORDERED A PHONE FOR CHRISTMAS (2008) FOR MY DAUGHTER, AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE MERCHANDISE AND/OR A REFUND. PHONE NUMBERS ARE USELESS TO CALL.

WHY IS THIS SIGHT STILL BEING ALLOWED TO SCAM SO MANY PEOPLE?????? :? :? :?

I read these reviews after I placed an order from them. Ya..I am pretty dumb..

Anyways..I 've called Paypal and they told me that I have to wait for 7 days to file a complaint. I am going to wait for 7 days and do that...

could anyone tell me what the process is?

thanks,

Lomas De Vallejos, Corrientes, Argentina #22604

I didn't even know about Cellular Blowout Agoura Hills until I saw it on my checking account. Someone used my card and spent over $500.00!

I immediately notified my bank and they're in the process of investigating. I still can't believe this happened.

Guanzate, Lombardy, Italy #19946

THIS SITE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

Guanzate, Lombardy, Italy #19945

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Clarksburg, New Jersey, United States #19916

I live in the UK and wanted to surprise my friend in NY with a nokia n95 8gb. Cellular-blowout turned what should have been a nice surprise into a living ***.

They took my money and then ... nothing!!! For two weeks they would not respond to my phone calls, emails or open tickets as they call them.

Thank God I paid by Paypal and it wasn't until I complained to the BBB and Paypal AND their local police station (lol) that I finally got a refund.

Please, please please DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY before reading the reviews, then decide if you can afford to lose the money. They are nothing but SCAMMERS and caused me untold stress :(

Cairnbrook, Pennsylvania, United States #18503

Last year, for approx. 6 months, I worked for Cellular Blowout in Agoura Hills, CA.

After 3 months working as a "Customer Service Rep", which consisted of putting customers off for as long as possible from getting their money back, I was promoted to "Purchasing Manager". After two months of trying to make sense of why 2 + 2 = 9, I realized something: Either this company had a SERIOUS problem with money management, or somebody was embezzling quite a bit of money... My job was to buy the unlocked cell phones from vendors that our customers had made orders for. Nothing was kept in stock in regards to cell phones (a bald face lie that is claimed on the website).

I'd get a list every morning for, say, a couple hundred assorted phones and a budget from David Bleeden (the notorious President and CEO of Cellular Blowout, Wildcat Communication, Amco Wireless, etc, etc...), the budget usually being $10,000 dollars, everyday. Well, needless to say, $10,000 doesn't cover the cost of hundreds of costly, new-model phones. So, the orders would back up, and back up, and back up.... In disgust, I finally quit and that was that.

It sickens me to see that they are still up to their old practices. Employees that worked there long before me told me that this is the way the business has always been run. When a customer finally gets aggravated enough to make a formal complaint with their bank or paypal, then and only then will Cellular Blowout make an effort to supply you with your phone. Please people, don't shop from this company, and if you do and don't receive your phone.

Please make a formal complaint with the proper authorities. Then and only then will this very corrupt company be put out of business.