Cellular blowout was quick to take the money out of my account, and claimed the phones were in stock and ready to ship upon payment.I received an email 9 days after payment stating the phones were stocked out and will be shipped upon arrival.

30+ days later, still not shipped. I emailed customer service regularly and received little help. After 30+ days I asked for a cancellation of the order and a refund of my money. The lady responded with confirmation of cancellation.

Yet it has been another 30+ days and I still haven't been refunded. I try emailing and calling and receive no help. Today I called and the phone number has been disconnected. This business is worthless and completely full of ***.

It is not okay to steal from people and this is what cellular blowout is doing. They take money within 48 hours and never ship the goods or give refunds. The customer service is terrible as well. It seems that they have been trained to say the bare minimum to achieve the idea of hope and deception.

This company needs put under and forced to close it's doors.

Deception and stealing are bull and if I did it I would be prosecuted and placed in jail.

Had an Experience with Cellular Blowout?

Comments

Cellular Blowout - Carlos Morales Cellular Blowout "I ordered (order number:-C236951) the product below and after 4 months i send an e_mail to this company to send my monwey back (return to my credit card), but never..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more